Samsung Galaxy Note 2The Android Smartphone promoted by Samsung is a combination of a 5.55inch screen combined with highly improvised software optimized to a stylus capable of self-storing. The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is inbuilt with a 1.6GHz processor (quad core); RAM of 2GB, resolution display of 720p makes Note 2 as the undoubted best android phone in the android market. All the upgraded features truly make the Note 2 a successor over its previous model Samsung Galaxy Note.
Certain bearings of Galaxy Note 2:The Galaxy Note 2 was released on August 29, 2012 at Berlin and was confirmed that the model would be available in marble white, ruby wine, amber brown and titanium gray colors. The other features such as the dual SIM card slot, charging pins, FM/TV tuner were customized by the phone maker into Galaxy Note 2. With an internal memory expandable up to 64GB, you can enjoy the freedom of saving pictures, videos and important documents as long as you want. Integrated with a Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen with the multi touch feature revolutionizes your touch experience on a touchscreen phone. The Note 2 is enabled with an external memory card slot expandable up to 64GB.
- The best android phone is enriched with the following specs:
- Integrated Android Jelly bean OS 4.1.1 version with a 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 quad core processor
- Compatible with 2G; 3G; and 4G networking in the GSM, CDMA, HSDPA, LTE networks for a bandwidth range of 850 to 2600 MHz
- Body dimensions of 151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4 mm with a weight of 183g
- The display screen is about 5.5 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a touch screen with Super AMOLED capacitive touch
- Excellent sound quality with 3.5mm jack for external headphones
- External micro SD expandable up to 64GB and internal storage memory of 16/32/64GB option
- A dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with hotspot creator
- A rear camera of 8.0 megapixels with resolution of 3264 x 2448 with auto focus and LED flash
- Video recording at 1080p with a max 30fps enabled with smile and face detector, image stabilizer, touch focus and geo tagger
- A Front camera of 1.9 MP
- GPRS; Bluetooth (version 4.0, A2DP, LE, EDR enabled); GPS; EDGE; stereo FM radio; 2.0 micro USB is also featured
- A 3100mAh Li-ion battery capable of standby time up to 980h(2G) or 890h(3G)
Explicit facts of uniqueness:The new AMOLED capacitive touch screen with multi touch and a processor of high performance makes the Note 2 one of its kind.
Customer Review:Offering an improvised S pen performance the Galaxy Note 2 has reported a sale over 5 million in the first three months of its launch indicating it’s acceptance as the best android phone among masses.
More resource of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2